Please note that this is a preliminary publication of this product by the WBL Acclerator partnership!
We are currently testing the quality and accessibility of our learning content
and would be very grateful for your feedback.
Please answer the questions provided in this form to give us feedback if you are participating in our official piloting phase. You can also contact us at email@example.com in case you wish to share any further comments with the team.
The WBL Accelerator Mentor Training is offered online and offline. The online material is tailored to your needs and divided in small learning chunks. This setup allows you to immerse only in the content that is interesting for you.
Click on the topics in the overview and explore!
Would you like to network with fellow WBL Mentors in your region? Get in touch with the WBL Accelerator team to participate in our workshops!
Find out more here.
Are you interested in implementing our WBL Training programme in your country as a trainer? Then have a look at our curriculum and materials for F2F workshops here.
Find the info YOU need!
- Decode the JargonHow do you estimate the level of qualification of employees and job applicants? Especially if they have achieved the qualification in another country? As vocational education and training […]
- Compare WBL Quality StandardsHow do you make sure Vocational Education and Training (VET) is corresponding with European Standards? What if there was a framework to help you with that? It has become more and more important for EU Member […]
- Europass for EmployersThe Europass helps employers save time and energy when estimating qualifications or further training needs of employees and trainees. It is especially useful when dealing with job [...]
- Employees abroad: All you need to know!An internship in another European country holds benefits for all involved parties: the sending organisation, the receiving organisation and the intern. Besides organising a [...]
- Tame the paperwork jungle using InteroperabilityAre you responsible for handling job applications? Do you wish there was an efficient way to compare the qualifications of applicants? Search no more! The Europass CV is [...]
- Best WBL Practices for SMES and large Companies/MultisHow can companies get involved in apprenticeship/WBL programs? How can they get a good apprentice/student? How can they help this student to become a qualified worker? Apprenticeship/WBL programs are […]
- Planning WBLWBL & Apprenticeships Amongst the many examples of Work based learning, the dual vocational system has long been recognized as one the most successful and long-standing apprenticeship models […]
- WBL abroadRead the following Google Form about WBL abroad and do the provided activities. Wird geladen… […]
- Planning WBL Step by StepRead the following Google Form about WBL step by step and do the provided activities. Wird geladen… […]
- WBL & ApprenticeshipsRead the following Google Form about WBL & Apprenticeships and do the provided activities. Wird geladen… […]
- WBL MonitoringIn order for work-based learning to be a success in companies, there is the necessity for continued improvement. Not only is this benefiticial to the learner by better providing them with a better […]
- MonitoringRead the following Google Form about WBL Monitoring and do the provided activities. Wird geladen… […]
- International RecruitmentHiring Internationally – Where to start….. Many companies consider recruiting employees from other European companies, however many face apprehensions and uncertainties when beginning their […]
- Hiring Internationally – legalRead the following Google Form about Hiring Internationally – legal and do the provided activities. Wird geladen… […]
- Intercultural competenceRead the following Google Form about intercultural competence and do the provided activities. Wird geladen… […]
- Hiring InternationallyRead the following Google Form about Hiring Internationally and do the following activities. Wird geladen… […]
- RecognitionIntroducing foreign qualifications & frameworks Video A) National Framework of Qualifications – Quality and Qualifications Ireland This video introduces the concept of a National […]
- Practical examples from IndustryRead the following Google Forms about the practical examples from industry and do the provided activities. Wird geladen… […]
- EU Qualification FrameworkRead the followig Google Form about the EU Qualification Framework and do the provided activities. Wird geladen… […]
- Introducing foreign qualifications and frameworksRead the following Google Form about Introducing foreign qualifications and frameworks and do the provided activities. Wird geladen… […]
- Knowledge Transfer Through MentoringDeveloping Strategies to Facilitate Knowledge Transfer Through Mentoring Knowledge transfer is not just a business efficiency problem – it also impacts recruitment and […]
- Benefits of Knowledge TransferTransfer of values There are always some employees within the organization, who “stick out of the crowd” and possess extraordinary competencies that should be utilized, further […]
- New Communication MethodsCommunicating across generations Up to now we have learnt that there are many generations in every company working together, and how this is a positive output for any enterprise […]
- Learning By DoingExperiential learning models There are a number of different approaches or terms within “learning by doing” or “Experiential learning“ (learning within real world contexts) […]
- PortfolioNowadays one of the biggest challenges the employers face is finding the qualified staff that possess the needed skills and knowledge to take on the difficult challenges of their job. As the labour […]
- Communication between mentors and VET institutionsCommunication elements and transactions The word “communication” is derived from Latin (communicare) in the sense of communicating, consulting, discussing. Through communication we […]
- Generations In CompaniesThe Intergenerational Phenomenon in Companies It is increasingly evident that companies present heterogeneous staff in terms of age. Thus, it is not uncommon to find between three […]
- Generation’s self-awareness: where do I belong?Self-awareness is a very interesting and important topic not only in this concrete subject but in life in general. Self-awareness stands as the extent to which a person is […]
- Understanding Generations At WorkKnowing people working with you is a key point to successfully manage your employees and collaborators. And one of the main issues related to it is the fact that each employee […]
- Who Are the Employees of the Future?We hear a lot about Millenials but who are they statistically? According to Pew Research Center, this generation was born between1980 and the early 2000’s. Millennials are now […]
- Profile and characteristics of future employeesThe workers of the future, also called “Knowmads” operate from knowledge understood as action and innovation (know) and mobility (nomadic), and constitute the new […]
- How To Train the New GenerationThe workforce is quickly being replaced by millennials. Training managers need to modify their teaching strategies and course delivery methods to rein in the potential and the […]
- Future employees: Case studiesWhat do apprentices think about their training? What do they like the most? What do they want and need? How can a mentor support them ideally? Watch the following case studies and […]
- Interpersonal communication“Communicate in a respectful manner – don’t just tell your team members what you want, but explain to them why.” (Jeffrey Morales) Establishing and managing relationship in the workplace is very […]
- Case study – interpersonal skills in the workplaceDuring the first week on the job, the intern is preparing for the farmers market by making signage, packing materials, and learning about the produce being sold. At the first market, the intern is […]
- Feedback SessionPART 1 Think about the situation you had to give a feedback to another person relevant to your workplace and position. Write a short article to demonstrate different strategies used to provide a […]
- Mobilities to develop skills – GETTING MOBILE!TRAINING OF HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS AND APPRENTICE ABROAD Škofja Loka School Centre annually announces an Erasmus + mobility program to which students are happy to apply. So far, 110 students went […]
- EURES and other EU instrumentsEURES and other EU instruments – cost benefit to employers Apprenticeships are key to finding the right candidates for the right roles across Europe. The European Commission has always worked to […]